Monday, May 10, 2010

Flying Solo

I have no personal interests in anyone. It's strangely comfortable, but at the same time, lonely.
Well, actually, having no "love" interest at the moment is a tiny factor in my loneliness.

I don't know anyone I can really call a close friend anymore. I'm largely a separate part of any group of people I have managed to squeeze in. I can't even really consider myself a part of them, I guess. I wonder how this'll change in college. I hope I can be a more integrated part of some kind of group - not just any group either. But a group that I can rely on - unconditionally.
Maybe this is too much to ask though, eh?
Would be nice, though. A change of pace - somewhere I could.. kinda belong, I guess. Somewhere I can feel comfortable and not the one that just doesn't belong.

I just want a friend that'll unconditionally stand by my side. Someone that I can forever be close with.

I feel so alone these days.
--

Well, changing the mood here, haha.

I wish I could attend the GMC rally and the actual competition. I hope and pray that these guys can make it to the second round! Lead them there, God! I'll cheer them on from wherever I am on Saturday. Prayers are with you guys - Show 'em what SPC's got! Show 'em what God has done for us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment