Monday, January 25, 2010

Fickle.

I kinda changed my mind again. But not really. I'm just qualifying both sides of this internal argument. Marriage, or no marriage, i don't know. And it's only a thought that i seriously ponder upon rarely. Anyway.

Spirituality.

Strive for Him daily. Why is it so DIFFICULT to get my freaking butt off of my chair and just DO it. ?!?! It makes me so mad. And I don'tasdkl;ja;sldkal;k. ]
Well, y'see. I don't know what to do. Sometimes I feel so close to God, yet, like right now, I feel so far. How do I get closer to Him? I pray everyday, I rarely ever skip out on my talk time with God. But maybe it's His love letter to me. I haven't been reading it too much at all. Is that what's missing? Sometimes I look for something, but it feels a bit empty. Or, well, it's there- but more idle. I feel so limited in what I can do sometimes. I want to do so much more - get out into the world so much more, but I can't even drive, I barely have any money. What can I do?
I guess I have to start with the little things first.

..

and then God will provide for the rest!

THAT'S IT.
I JUST HAVE TO START THIS.
i just have to DO it.

Bring it on world.
See if you can trip me up again.
AIIGHT?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment