Thursday, July 8, 2010

5-minute blog #1

So, I've been thinking, and... it's not a bad thing to have life experiences, right?
I'm not sure how long this might last on the other end, but if I do find the other end to be sincere, I don't plan on [completely] rejecting the offer.

I'm at the point in life where I am very open to take in whatever comes along my path - praying and trusting that God put it there. So I hope and pray that this is a part of God's plan - whether it stays with me for the rest of my life or if it ends in broken hearts is still quite the mystery.

God, You are very amazing in the most astounding ways.
So I am very much looking forward to whatever You have in store for me in the next few years.

Be with us, God.

Oh, and Retreat. Looking forward to a lot of time together with You tomorrow and for the next four days!

Five minutes is up!
END!

0 comments:

Post a Comment